Administrative and Support Staff
We welcome applications from energetic, enthusiastic individuals who want to contribute to our team-based approach of exceptional client service. We offer our employees competitive salary and benefits in a progressive and friendly work environment.
We know that our firm's success depends as much upon our support staff as our lawyers. That's why we hire competent people who want to contribute in a meaningful and productive way to our team. We offer a cordial work environment, challenging work and competitive pay and benefits.
We are currently looking for an experienced Foreclosure Paralegal to join our busy foreclosure team. The position is responsible to completing the foreclosure process from beginning to end including all related foreclosure documentation and legal notice management.
- Ability to complete the foreclosure file from start to finish.
- Highly organized and timely file management.
- Prepare and service foreclosure documents and legal notices.
- Monitor court deadlines.
- Communicate well and timely with courts, bailiffs, appraisers, clients and debtors.
- Strong dictation skills, drafting of documents and correspondence ensuring accuracy and timely completion.
- Strong computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office Suite and legal account system software.
- Proficient with internet and search software.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in dealing with clients' inquiries, requests, and relaying of information.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- High level of professionalism in dealing with clients and other contacts.
- Proficient at managing a demanding workload supporting a very busy practice.
- Able to work independently ensuring ongoing management of files and Partner's practice.
Key Education & Experience
- Demonstrated experience in foreclosures.
- Successful completion of a paralegal or legal assistant program from a recognized educational institution.
- Minimum five (5) years related experience.
- Experience with PCLAW and Worldox is a strong asset.
- Exposure with post-title process of the foreclosure practice; sale of the foreclosed property; preparation of claims to mortgage insurers is a strong asset.
A combination of education and experience may be considered.
Qualified candidates can submit resumes along with at least 3 references, to the attention of Maureen Forbes, HR Generalist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.