As a dynamic and growing firm, we are always looking for additions to our legal team at all levels of experience.
As a lawyer at Emery Jamieson LLP, you would join a highly respected group of lawyers who take pride in providing the highest quality of legal work to our clients. Our objectives include:
- To create quality working conditions and collegiality for all staff and lawyers.
- To assist our lawyers in advancing their skills and experience in the practice of law so that they may provide high quality services to their diverse clients.
- To provide quality support staff and technology so as to assist our lawyers in their practices.
- To respect our lawyers’ interests in pursuing other activities, including teaching, attending seminars, participating in Law Society and Canadian Bar Association activities, and enjoying family and personal interests.
- To provide our lawyers with a reasonable income.
Corporate Commercial Lawyer
Emery Jamieson LLP is seeking a corporate/commercial lawyer with 5+ years of experience to join our full service law firm!
Established in 1893, we are a mid-sized firm that represents clients across a broad range of industries. We have been building client relationships for many years and assist our clients to achieve success!
Our continued success relies on attracting talent and expertise in the general areas of law not only to maintain our current edge but for our continued growth. We realize that our wealth is in our knowledge and expertise, not only from our lawyers but from our entire firm. Our continued success and growth for the future is not only derived from our past but our ability to attract lawyers who share our vision and values!
We offer our lawyers a work/life balance, competitive salary, benefits and a collaborative work environment.
Preference will be given to candidates who have begun to build their own practice and bring some ongoing files with them.
We welcome your confidential resume for review. Please reply "IN CONFIDENCE" by fax or mail to:
Emery Jamieson LLP
1700,10235-101 Street NW
Edmonton, AB. T5J 3G1