Shirley has significant experience in all aspects of family law. This includes drafting prenuptial and property settlement agreements, as well as litigation spousal and child support issues. She appears regularly before all levels of Alberta Courts on behalf of her clients.
In 2010, Shirley was recognized for her contributions to the Legal Profession by being appointed Queen’s Counsel.
- Certified Mediator, Family and Divorce Conflicts
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Family Law Section, Canadian Bar Association
- Volunteer, United Way of Edmonton
Admitted to Bar
- Alberta, 1980
1979 LL.B. (University of Alberta)
1976 B.A. (University of Alberta)