Our team of administrative lawyers has extensive experience in providing legal advice to administrative agencies and tribunals as well as in representing individuals involved in administrative proceedings.
We regularly appear before administrative tribunals, energy and utility boards, and other regulatory bodies.
Areas of Practice
- Alberta Utilities Commission
- Energy Resources Conservation Board
- Professional Disciplinary Hearings
- Freedom of Information
- Human Rights
- Inter-agency disputes
- Labour arbitrations and mediations
- Self-governing bodies
- Taxation and tax recovery
- Utilities regulation